• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Daily workout

Welp, finally son got over flu (sickest he has ever been in his life), the wife is still sick, and miraculously I didn't catch it.
Today was first real physical activity in a bit. Between family sick and me have to double down on chores after work along with a closing this week for a business transfer I simply didn't have time.
But today: Hiked maybe a mile round trip with 80ish lb pack and then up and down the mountain this evening. Felt good to Huff and puff a little. Lord willing get after it tomorrow after work.
Happy New Years everyone.

I hiked 4 miles Sunday after church up and down mtns hunting for pigs. Other than that I have been working too much. My position changed from employee to owner of our company and with my dad retiring we also lost a worker. So I have been working 12 hours on short days and 16 on longs. Leaving at 530am and rolling back in at 830 pm don't leave much time for anything lately.

I hiked 4 miles Sunday after church up and down mtns hunting for pigs. Other than that I have been working too much. My position changed from employee to owner of our company and with my dad retiring we also lost a worker. So I have been working 12 hours on short days and 16 on longs. Leaving at 530am and rolling back in at 830 pm don't leave much time for anything lately.
Careful brother. Stress and anxiety are real killers.

I need to get back to the gym.

472C912F-D35A-480D-9E99-79872E4E2BA1.jpeg

(Brown's not my color!)

Whoo heeew finally got out this evening after church. My favorite way to exercise hunting in the hills. Chasing pigs on public land. Probably trekked about 4-5 miles this evening. A great evening to stretch legs. No pigs, no squirrel, and didn't even jump a deer but the wind was howling. Great evening. Really hoping this week to get back to it at least walking a mile or two every evening.

Back
Top Bottom