• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Daily workout

I have a expensive orthopedic treadmill. I've been working on a diet that basically I fast @ 16hrs a day and eat reasonable the other part. I try to run in the morning after I get up then not eat for a few hours after that to change my metabolism. I may not have lost weight, but my waist looks a little better
Same here.. folks say I look like I’ve lost weight but the scales say I’m basically the same

This is my opinion of course.. best thing to do for legs at OUR AGE is free squats, leg extensions and hamstring curls.. that’s all we need.. we don’t need to pick up heavy trucks from a squat position.
Free weight squats with our knees shoulder width apart and go waist deep..
I use weights doing those type exercises plus a few more. I'm not going to kill myself trying to pick up what I used to. I've basically taken 2% off every year since I turned 50. Don't know if my body can stay at that pace, but it's a goal

I use weights doing those type exercises plus a few more. I'm not going to kill myself trying to pick up what I used to. I've basically taken 2% off every year since I turned 50. Don't know if my body can stay at that pace, but it's a goal
From my experience and my studies.. most times our bodies will and can adapt to the stress we put it through.. of course we do have some limitations such as past injuries.. we just need to listen to our bodies

Good stuff…

I’m on 5k+ daily,
100 pullups
100 pushups

Feel best when I hit cardio/body weight in the morning, and lift in afternoon.
100 pull ups is awesome.. gotta start that myself.. the 100 pushups is easy for me.. can get em done in three to four sets.. keep up that regimen young man

From my experience and my studies.. most times our bodies will and can adapt to the stress we put it through.. of course we do have some limitations such as past injuries.. we just need to listen to our bodies
That's it. I used to just muscle through it. I injure too easy for that anymore. And it takes so much longer to heal than it used to

Yall Killin me! I'm doing good to just walk upright. No calf muscles, no glute muscles and hamstrings are dying now. I don't climb stairs unless there's no other choice. When I do it's one (left) legged and same coming down. No weight on the right knee unless it's just walking... I did get an epidural last week and hope to get another before Christmas. 2 usually does it for 5 or 6 years.

Yall Killin me! I'm doing good to just walk upright. No calf muscles, no glute muscles and hamstrings are dying now. I don't climb stairs unless there's no other choice. When I do it's one (left) legged and same coming down. No weight on the right knee unless it's just walking... I did get an epidural last week and hope to get another before Christmas. 2 usually does it for 5 or 6 years.
Man!! Feel better soon

Back
Top Bottom