• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Daily workout

Is that the same as leaning forward to get the remote off of the coffee table? LOL
Yep I have a recliner as well. You do a crunch to get out of it. Sometimes before I get out of bed I'll do some stretches and 100 crunches with leg lifts. Obviously you don't have to start with that many reps. Just trying to do something

You can't take that stuff forever. If you have any cancer cells in your body, it will help them grow. Also, my hemoglobin was too high. It's a shame, it turned me into an old man pretty quick
I've been of of T since July of 22 (after 10 years of being on it, then prostate cancer, etc.), I'll second what you said...I feel like I have aged (energy level wise) 15 years...

I've been of of T since July of 22 (after 10 years of being on it, then prostate cancer, etc.), I'll second what you said...I feel like I have aged (energy level wise) 15 years...
I understand. I've been off of it for almost 4yrs now. My dad did have prostate cancer. I haven't so far

I go to gym at 5:00 am an workout a hour 3 mornings a week and come home eat breakfast and feed my animals then work 11 hours 4 days a week. Guy that works out in mornings when I do says getting in gym is hardest part of his day and everything else is downhill. I feel the best I’ve felt in 18 years and that gives me incentive to roll out at 4:30 3 mornings and hit the gym. I do count House security so I can walk the halls and go up and down the stairs till I get couple miles a day.

My routine. During deer season I only lift and run twice a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less. My routines below, I do them as a circuit ( ie do all the excercises once, then repeat them 2 more times)

Mon & Thurs
-pull-ups 3x7
-flutter kicks 3x18
-push ups 3x20
-Side delts 3x12
-Hi face pulls 3x12
-Low face pulls 3x12 (face pull towards sternum; helps my bum shoulder)
-bent over rows dumbells 3x12
-shrugs 3x12
-crunches 3x18

Tues & Fri
-OHP 3x10
-bent over rows single arm 3x10
-reverse fly 3x12
-exterior shoulder rotation 3x10
-halos 3x10
-glute Bridge 3x16 (5 sec holds)
-crunches 3x18
- deadlift or squat (alternate between days) 3x10

Sun, Mon, Wed, Thurs: slow run 3.5 to 5 mi. after my lifts. Trying to hit 15 mi a week in total

Back
Top Bottom