• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Daily workout

I am 41. And I’m finding I get winded easily, I’m like WTF dude. It’s time to change or I will have to pay the piper. This thread brings me hope. I too used to lift but stopped when I had kids almost 10 years ago. I need to set a better example and I promised them (2 girls) I would always be able to pick them up. Time to do something, anything like start small. I have always been a fan of body weight workouts. Just being able to move well and drag **** would be enough for me. No need to leg press 600+lbs.

I would like to mix the two things I really enjoy, shooting and being outdoors. I would like to get in shape for some Recce courses and do some mountain courses one day.

there are other things in life than a 24/7/365 routine of exercise and health....while GREAT for some folks, not maybe for others....glad for you, and your thoughts of health and well being....please be patient for those that choose a different way to enjoy life..

My knees were hurting for several days. Then my pinched nerve in my neck started acting up. It took 3 days, but I got that under control. Didn't work out today, but I was active and got a few things done. Everything went well and I felt good.
Working out for some of us will keep us alive longer and in better shape

You can't take that stuff forever. If you have any cancer cells in your body, it will help them grow. Also, my hemoglobin was too high. It's a shame, it turned me into an old man pretty quick
What is considered decent T levels?
I had mine checked and was told it was fine. I believe it was 300ish. I'll look it up in a few and double back.
BDR1 will chime in also.

What is considered decent T levels?
I had mine checked and was told it was fine. I believe it was 300ish. I'll look it up in a few and double back.
BDR1 will chime in also.
I'd say 200 or less. Which is were mine runs, less than 200. On T, @ 600. When your young 1000-1200

Back
Top Bottom