• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Damn yotes!

Totally illegal in GA. Also in Ohio.....
Sometimes the gov is wrong. Coyotes are a nuisance and a ***** to hunt for no return. Sorry if i stepped on some toes, But im just giving you a solution to a highly evasive problem. If i had a coyote problem, id solve it. Coyotes could be extinct for all i care. I hate em and they stank. I hold more value in the **** i scrape off of my boots.

We've got a good sized pack or two terrorizing our area. Killed wife's cat 2 weeks ago, and has since gotten another ct, neighbors dog, and attacked but not killed a small cow behind us.

Any experienced Yote hunters want to help how me the ropes? Shoot me a pm

Sponges soaked in grease is a pretty crappy way to kill something. You'll, painfully, kill more than coyotes.

Save your gut pile from a deer, set in a field with some bright lights set up ,connected to a car battery. Few hundred feet of wire. 2-3am kick the light on and start blasting.

Sponges soaked in grease is a pretty crappy way to kill something. You'll, painfully, kill more than coyotes.

Save your gut pile from a deer, set in a field with some bright lights set up ,connected to a car battery. Few hundred feet of wire. 2-3am kick the light on and start blasting.
Its not the most rewarding moment in life. But id rather see fawns make it to adulthood than humanely slaughter a pack of dogs. If you place the sponges correctly, you will see necessary casualties. Never found a dead deer bear or turkey... And thats what counts in my book.

Sometimes the gov is wrong. Coyotes are a nuisance and a ***** to hunt for no return. Sorry if i stepped on some toes, But im just giving you a solution to a highly evasive problem. If i had a coyote problem, id solve it. Coyotes could be extinct for all i care. I hate em and they stank. I hold more value in the **** i scrape off of my boots.

you didn't step on anyones toes, just pointing out it is illegal and to be careful.

Leave them be maybe some of those deer eating yotes will come down here ,and feast on a few deer lol. People always blame the yotes for small deer herds ,but it is in fact the people that are the problem .

Leave them be maybe some of those deer eating yotes will come down here ,and feast on a few deer lol. People always blame the yotes for small deer herds ,but it is in fact the people that are the problem .
That aint the case for us mountian folk

Back
Top Bottom