• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dan O’Kelly and the ATF? What’s the deal here?

I read an interesting article about him on CNN (know your enemy) and I find it very interesting. I don't know that it will change the way we buy lowers, but it sure would be nice not to have to do FFL transfers for them. I'm sure the ATF will find a way to but this up before too long.

I read an interesting article about him on CNN (know your enemy) and I find it very interesting. I don't know that it will change the way we buy lowers, but it sure would be nice not to have to do FFL transfers for them. I'm sure the ATF will find a way to but this up before too long.
80% lowers and 3d printers

But you can never sell an 80% lower and who wants to go out and buy the tools to finish an 80% lower unless you're going to do a bunch of them. His position is that the lowers we currently use an FFL to transfer do not, by their definition, require it to be traced, serialized or regulated.

He is rattling a lot of cages. Now the ATF is asking questions about unmarked receivers where the info is marked on the barrel,, not the receiver and the barrel can be replaced.

If you have an older lever gun, take a look, many are this way.

But you can never sell an 80% lower and who wants to go out and buy the tools to finish an 80% lower unless you're going to do a bunch of them. His position is that the lowers we currently use an FFL to transfer do not, by their definition, require it to be traced, serialized or regulated.
i did my glock with a dremel and sand paper lol. not alot of tools

Back
Top Bottom