• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Daniel Defense Layoffs

I meant in the sense that I’ve always been interested in owning one of their rifles but will not be buying anything from them after this. Like I said, they’ll never notice me not buying from them and they won’t care. I get that. You’re welcome to buy from whoever you’d like.

To clarify, I mean that I personally am no longer considering them an option to buy from.

Funny, they really never were an option for me. I always referred to DD as "BCM quality but at a higher price". YMMV

I've wondered why they didn't break off into other type weapons, with a name as big as DD has a 1911 with their mame on it would do very well in the industry.
Reason is instead of make several things ok, they stick with one area (ar15) and there the best at it. The lays offs happened because there moving there h/c to black creek, my brother was layed off and was giving a job but didn’t want to move.

typically getting some sort of severance is contingent on signing a noncompete .... no severance, I wouldn’t sign anything.

Thats what i said.

Only intellectual property rights are enforceable no matter what.

Non competes have been thrown out multiple times even with the person quitting.

Gtfo buddy. You have no clue how hard I've worked my entire life to get where I'm at.

I know if you haven't achieved your goals you need to keep working for them.

I'm a high school drop out from a poor family and have done very well for myself because I have busted my ass to get where I am and I still continue to bust my ass every day to get even further.

As I said, the only person capable of holding you back is you. Nobody owes anybody anything.

If you want to be one of the guys that drives a nice new vehicle, make it happen.

19 years ago I was riding my bicycle to work graveyard shift at the circle k eating katsup soup and ramen noodles were a treat. Today I was driving my 4x4 King Ranch turbo diesel towing a trailer full of Harleys back from 9 days in Disneyworld with my family. Hard work and determination made that happen.

I didn't say anything about where you are in life. You are correct, I know nothing about you or what you have done. I just said if you aren't happy with it you need to work harder to reach your goals

And so the net result is more cheaper high quality AR's...

Yeah, ok, good luck with that...

Thats what i said.

Only intellectual property rights are enforceable no matter what.

Non competes have been thrown out multiple times even with the person quitting.

Correct. IP and non competes are apples and oranges... If a former employee went to BCG after termination... DD Would have no recourse... Now if that person left or was terminated and shared IP with BCG. Different ballgame...

Back
Top Bottom