• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Daniel Defense Layoffs

BCM, LMT, Noveske, LMT, Noveske, Daniel Defense, all have the same business model and right now the industry just doesn't favor buying $1,700 rifles. Building has become mainstream over the past year and people now see you can buy the same Parts as Daniel Defense does for their rifles and build one for about half of the price.

$700 I can build you something nice these days. $700 used to be able to buy you a low-end, entry-level garbage AR15, not anymore.

Thats how Windham Weaponry got started.

Nope. Windham was the original Bushmaster CEO reopening his doors after Remington closed them, cut loose all employees and moved manufacturing to New York.

He sold the Bushmaster name but not the factory and tooling. He was leasing the building and tooling to Remington until they moved.

Nope. Windham was the original Bushmaster CEO reopening his doors after Remington closed them, cut loose all employees and moved manufacturing to New York.

He sold the Bushmaster name but not the factory and tooling. He was leasing the building and tooling to Remington until they moved.

Oh I didn't know all that. I just heard it was started by former Bushmaster employees.

IMG_1014.JPG

Legit

Back
Top Bottom