• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dawson Forest nuclear reactor site.

Wheres your sense of adventure! Night time is the best!

Well I don't think my wife and 5yo son would like to explore at night. My 21yo would probably explore it with me at night. But I'd still like to go during daytime to get a bearing on my surroundings.
Hell, If we got a group together from odt to go at nighttime on a Friday or Saturday I'd be game probably. Halloween is my favorite time of the year.

If we post this on here when we are posting on here when we are going than kinda setting our selves up for for getting busted dont you think.
Not planning any vandalism,but still?
PMs may be in order.

There's not a light to be found near Salem church. Its abondoned. For one like aforementioned the headless man on the front pew. Also there is something in the graveyard. You can see its eyes just out of clean site following you through the cemetery.
you all been sniffin your own farts or what!

Fascinating! I wouldn't go underground through that whole tho. If there was an official entry point like a door, maybe.
there isa large entrance open to the elements you could go through that leads to tunnel that slopes down, that would seem fun(i read it might lead to a old nuclear reactor so a Geiger counter might be in order)

Back
Top Bottom