• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Day off. Going shooting.

ali

Default rank <1000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
135   0
Reaction score
Have the day off and plan to go so the Sandy Springs Gun Range/Club and sight in a toy instead of being productive with my time.
If anybody else has the time and is close by, it would be nice to to have someone to compete with. 22 pistols anyone?

Have the day off and plan to go so the Sandy Springs Gun Range/Club and sight in a toy instead of being productive with my time.
If anybody else has the time and is close by, it would be nice to to have someone to compete with. 22 pistols anyone?

Any time spent with your guns is productive in my book ;) no matter what the wife/GF says :lol:

Any time spent with your guns is productive in my book ;) no matter what the wife/GF says :lol:

Sounds right to me. Every now and then I'll turn into a little bit^h at the house and the old lady will tell me I need to go shooting to calm the nerves. She knows me all to well.

Sounds right to me. Every now and then I'll turn into a little bit^h at the house and the old lady will tell me I need to go shooting to calm the nerves. She knows me all to well.

Haha! i know that's right! Only problem i have is i might get shot AT if i don't watch what i say :lol:

Back
Top Bottom