• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deadly force for thieves?

Not sure why all the discussion about whether to shoot or not. There is a very simple solution and a choice only the criminal can make. DON'T STEAL!! If you do, a law abiding citizen may blow you away. The criminal needs to choose and it is 100% on them to make that decision. In the last story the criminals were ILLEGAL aliens robbing his neighbor.

The conversation may have went like this:
Stop or I'll shoot!
no hablo ingles!
Hablo Mossberg!
Blam!
Blam!

Not sure why all the discussion about whether to shoot or not. There is a very simple solution and a choice only the criminal can make. DON'T STEAL!! If you do, a law abiding citizen may blow you away. The criminal needs to choose and it is 100% on them to make that decision. In the last story the criminals were ILLEGAL aliens robbing his neighbor.

The conversation may have went like this:
Stop or I'll shoot!
no hablo ingles!
Hablo Mossberg!
Blam!
Blam!

lmaoo

You can do whatever.you want because you are so.proud of how hard.you work.

I just hope.you don't get KY when you go to jail. I hope they do you dry.

Maybe you should post your address and an inventory list down at Underground Atlanta. See how you feel about things when they show up at your house. The KY comment was a little bit of overreacting I'd say. Why would you wish a law abiding citizen jail time and dry rectal invasion? That's a bit strange.

Also, the two deceased individuals were ILLEGAL ALIENS actively committing a crime. People say the the shooter "made a choice without considering the consequences". Is that not EXACTLY what the ILLEGAL ALIEN BURGLARS did?

We all seem to agree that protecting life goes without question, but exactly what is property?

Something to consider here that seems to be getting overlooked...
I have heard it said that property is merely a representation of a portion of your life.
Take for instance my Husqvarna demolition saw that a crackhead stole from my carport (true story, never recovered it).
That saw costs around $900 and I used it in my small business to slot slabs for conduits/cabling.
Now consider that making $10/hour, that saw cost me 90 hours of my life.

Yes, you heard me, I had to give up part of my life to earn that money...we all do.
Now what are you defending?
You often hear folks say "it was just stuff, you can replace stuff" but that comes at the cost of life when it is all broken down.

Back
Top Bottom