• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dealer with a good selection of suppressors

We are worth the drive I promise. We stock more cans from more manufacturers than anyone else in the state.

Our website is a great tool, and we are always happy to answer questions through email or over the phone. This is a lifelong investment/toy you are buying, don't let a little more time in the car scare you off.

If you need another reason to get you to drive to McDonough, there's always Truett's Grill (Chick-fil-a) right off 75 at the Jonesboro exit. Spicy Deluxe and chocolate shake, that's been my ritual when I drive down to pick up a suppressor. :becky:

We are worth the drive I promise. We stock more cans from more manufacturers than anyone else in the state.

Our website is a great tool, and we are always happy to answer questions through email or over the phone. This is a lifelong investment/toy you are buying, don't let a little more time in the car scare you off.
If only you guys will let me come see you on a Saturday around 8,you have a SilencerCo Omega itching to be put in prison with my name on it. I'm a prisoner to work during the week,and a prisoner to the family on weekends... obviously the wife cannot know about the toys!!!

If only you guys will let me come see you on a Saturday around 8,you have a SilencerCo Omega itching to be put in prison with my name on it. I'm a prisoner to work during the week,and a prisoner to the family on weekends... obviously the wife cannot know about the toys!!!

See below :) Website is up 24/7.

QRF is awesome. Their website makes it too easy to buy stuff.:DI'll be making the trip down there pretty soon to pick up my Omega.

Back
Top Bottom