• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dear Poachers of the world,

Why not ride around and do a full auto mag dump close to where you find the trespassers? And of course post the video on here.
Because I enjoy freedom and not being anal raped. Irony would dictate that if I were to do that DNR would say I was hunting illegally

Quite detailed. Either you’ve meditated at length on this or your mind naturally has clear thoughts as to how divine vengeance should be carried out. Either way I’m glad that we have a God who is long suffering with His children and forgives them their trespasses when they repent and flee from their former wicked ways. I have done things in the past you might find unsavory but I have reformed. Not under the compulsion of law but of a burdened conscience. God bless you and yours sir, may you walk blameless before God as your nature may not be such that appreciates the need for forgiveness by the fallen, which, if we are to believe the Apostle Paul, and I do, is all of us.
Man, I didn't mean it quite so literally. It was kind of a joke/ expression of my feelings at the moment. Lighten up, I don't actually try to invoke divine vengeance on my enemies. I would if I thought it would work, but I don't.

Motion activated strobes placed at the ingress points go a long way. One on each side of the entry points, with trail cams covering them. They also make motion activated noise makers that are useful too.

Back
Top Bottom