• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Define "truck gun"

Well I guess my kids, dog, and cat are smarter than yours. Normally, I only had to tell them once.

My dog would ride in the back of the truck with the bag of trash.
She was taught from a very early age not to get into any trash, therefore you don't have to continue to beat ass.
Lol... whatever you say man

A lot when I am in the car with it!!! I just can't take it into the office
You still didn’t answer the question. Here I’ll break it down further for you. When you’re sitting in your office and your gun is in your vehicle, what good is the gun to you at that point in time?

You still didn’t answer the question. Here I’ll break it down further for you. When you’re sitting in your office and your gun is in your vehicle, what good is the gun to you at that point in time?

That's a very "Liberal" question that you continue to ask. Do you work for CNN, CBS, MSNBC, or Yahoo?

Let me help you understand. I'm going to type this really, really slow.:pop2:

He is not allowed to carry his firearm into work with him. His employer will terminate his employment.
His employer has security measures in place.
His weapon does him no good at all while he is at work.
He has his weapon in his vehicle for his protection while riding to and from his employment.

What good are all your unloaded firearms that you lock away in your safe, when the boogie man kicks in your front door?:doh:
What good is the firearm that you locked in a box under the seat of your vehicle when you arrive at your vehicle the same time the perp does and he has his way with you, or do you think he will wait on you to "insecure" your firearm?:wacko:

I have very obedient firearms. they tend to stay right where I put them, while fully loaded, with one in the pipe. I have never had any of the just fire or go off wandering around the neighborhood.:thumb:
I guess I do a better job of training my firearms, dogs, and kids than some folks.:shocked:

Why do you continue to ask the same ridiculous question, which the answer is obvious, and has been answered already. :blah::frusty:

That's a very "Liberal" question that you continue to ask. Do you work for CNN, CBS, MSNBC, or Yahoo?

Let me help you understand. I'm going to type this really, really slow.:pop2:

He is not allowed to carry his firearm into work with him. His employer will terminate his employment.
His employer has security measures in place.
His weapon does him no good at all while he is at work.
He has his weapon in his vehicle for his protection while riding to and from his employment.

What good are all your unloaded firearms that you lock away in your safe, when the boogie man kicks in your front door?:doh:
What good is the firearm that you locked in a box under the seat of your vehicle when you arrive at your vehicle the same time the perp does and he has his way with you, or do you think he will wait on you to "insecure" your firearm?:wacko:

I have very obedient firearms. they tend to stay right where I put them, while fully loaded, with one in the pipe. I have never had any of the just fire or go off wandering around the neighborhood.:thumb:
I guess I do a better job of training my firearms, dogs, and kids than some folks.:shocked:

Why do you continue to ask the same ridiculous question, which the answer is obvious, and has been answered already. :blah::frusty:
Because it proves how irresponsible it is, to leave a weapon for the taking. My employer has the same rules. The fact is, I don’t let anybody tell me when, where and how I can defend myself. I have testicular fortitude and enough responsibility to make my own decisions. Sounds like y’all need to sack up. The only unloaded firearms i have are in my safe. When the boogie man comes in my home, I have a loaded firearm next to my bed, out of plain sight. I guess the point is obvious. There’s guys like my self that take on responsibility with our guns. And there’s guys like y’all, that me ave trash out and beat their dogs when they get into it. Or leave guns around the house because their kids are baby geniuses. Or they lack so much testicular fortitude, they leave their guns in their car, because they’re scared of their employer. It’s funny, in one breath y’all will say, you should always have a gun on you and in the next breath, you’ll say that you leave it in your car....gtfoh

Actually you are the one that doesn't get it. I cannot bring it into the office. I DO feel like I need it for my trip to and from work while in my car.

If I drive to work (when I feel I need it) and arrive at work with it in my vehicle, what am I supposed to do with it? Can't bring it in.

I never said I need it while in my office, I don't think I do.

*edit thanks BanjoJohn, you said it much better than I.

Because it proves how irresponsible it is, to leave a weapon for the taking. My employer has the same rules. The fact is, I don’t let anybody tell me when, where and how I can defend myself. I have testicular fortitude and enough responsibility to make my own decisions. Sounds like y’all need to sack up.

I have a family to take care of, and losing my employment would be very bad for all of us. That IS sacking up, putting my beliefs and don't give a crap attitude on the back burner for my family.

I guess maybe if I made $8 working at Jiffy Lube it would be different, but I am a C level executive at a multi billion dollar company and the risk simply isn't worth it because some grease monkey on the internet told me I wasn't man enough to break the rules.

Actually you are the one that doesn't get it. I cannot bring it into the office. I DO feel like I need it for my trip to and from work while in my car.

If I drive to work (when I feel I need it) and arrive at work with it in my vehicle, what am I supposed to do with it? Can't bring it in.

I never said I need it while in my office, I don't think I do.

*edit thanks BanjoJohn, you said it much better than I.

Hey man, there somethings that just can't be fixed "MilSpec308", for one.

He's still ranting about someone leaving their trash out on the steps so they can beat their dog when he gets into it.
Evidently he's a product of the Federal Department of Education, that didn't leave any stupid kids behind. One thing for sure he definitely didn't grasp the concept of reading/comprehension. lol

MilSpec308 is such a "big he man" that he even carries his CCW into the courthouse, and anywhere else he wants.
He seems to be above the law with special privileges, maybe related to the Clintons?

But he is scared that the boogie man will come along and steal his firearms, "because their sole purpose is to kill" but he isn't scared of anything else. lol

I have a family to take care of, and losing my employment would be very bad for all of us. That IS sacking up, putting my beliefs and don't give a crap attitude on the back burner for my family.

I guess maybe if I made $8 working at Jiffy Lube it would be different, but I am a C level executive at a multi billion dollar company and the risk simply isn't worth it because some grease monkey on the internet told me I wasn't man enough to break the rules.

Hold everything! Multi-billion dollar company!!!! Will you adopt me?

Back
Top Bottom