• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Define "truck gun"

That’s far from the point, as my truck isn’t something I can easily stick in my pocket or a bag, to prevent theft. The point is, you creat a situation that’s more easily avoidable, by practicing good judgement, in not leaving a weapon in a vehicle, unattended. Nobody here in their right mind would leave loaded firearms unattended around young kids. Why, would you do the same in a vehicle?

A: it's not easily available if your workplace does not allow guns in the building yet you still want protect yourself to and from work

B: if my kids touch my gun they are not breaking the law

And 3: leaving a gun all by itself in my car is different than leaving it with people.

A: it's not easily available if your workplace does not allow guns in the building yet you still want protect yourself to and from work

B: if my kids touch my gun they are not breaking the law

And 3: leaving a gun all by itself in my car is different than leaving it with people.

1. What good does it do you in the car?
2. Nothing was said about it being illegal for kids to touch guns. I said it’s irresponsible, to just leave them around the home, where young kids can easily access them.
3. Again, what good does it do for you in the car and what good does it do to have it stolen?

That’s far from the point, as my truck isn’t something I can easily stick in my pocket or a bag, to prevent theft. The point is, you creat a situation that’s more easily avoidable, by practicing good judgement, in not leaving a weapon in a vehicle, unattended. Nobody here in their right mind would leave loaded firearms unattended around young kids. Why, would you do the same in a vehicle?

Actually, the answer would be yes. I grew up my entire life around loaded firearms and my kids grew up around loaded firearms.
I was taught, as were my kids about gun safety and it's a tool not a toy.

I didn't put a loaded pistol in the baby crib, but I started them at a very early age about firearms, there weren't any mysteries.

I put my trash out on the back steps and don't expect my dog or cat to get into it either. One good ass beating about doing it, and that ended that.

Actually, the answer would be yes. I grew up my entire life around loaded firearms and my kids grew up around loaded firearms.
I was taught, as were my kids about gun safety and it's a tool not a toy.

I didn't put a loaded pistol in the baby crib, but I started them at a very early age about firearms, there weren't any mysteries.

I put my trash out on the back steps and don't expect my dog or cat to get into it either. One good ass beating about doing it, and that ended that.
You didn’t leave loading guns laying around the house when your kids were toddlers and if you truly did, that’s even more irresponsible than leaving it in your car. Next, putting trash out back, knowing your dog will potentially get into it, is creating a situation with an expected outcome. I also wouldn’t leave trash out, knowing I’m going to have to beat my dog for getting into it. Again, that’s creating a situation where you can predict the outcome

1. What good does it do you in the car?
2. Nothing was said about it being illegal for kids to touch guns. I said it’s irresponsible, to just leave them around the home, where young kids can easily access them.
3. Again, what good does it do for you in the car and what good does it do to have it stolen?

Wtf do you mean what good does it do in the car? I have never felt unsafe at work, but seeing all the road rage and crap that happens on the road, while sitting still in traffic without an escape route?

300% chance I need it while I am in the car more than in my office.

Wtf do you mean what good does it do in the car? I have never felt unsafe at work, but seeing all the road rage and crap that happens on the road, while sitting still in traffic without an escape route?

300% chance I need it while I am in the car more than in my office.
It’s a pretty simple question. What good does the gun do you, sitting in the car? Lol

Truck gun. Gun used for blowing up trucks duh
CD39528B-16F6-406B-9FCA-038DDA693B59.jpeg

You didn’t leave loading guns laying around the house when your kids were toddlers and if you truly did, that’s even more irresponsible than leaving it in your car. Next, putting trash out back, knowing your dog will potentially get into it, is creating a situation with an expected outcome. I also wouldn’t leave trash out, knowing I’m going to have to beat my dog for getting into it. Again, that’s creating a situation where you can predict the outcome

Well I guess my kids, dog, and cat are smarter than yours. Normally, I only had to tell them once.

My dog would ride in the back of the truck with the bag of trash.
She was taught from a very early age not to get into any trash, therefore you don't have to continue to beat ass.

Back
Top Bottom