• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Define "truck gun"

Yeah I would like to know to what he does with his firearm when he renews his Georgia weapons carry license. Does he leave it in the car, does he leave it at home, or is it commit a felony by carried in the courthouse. So he is either unarmed, a felon or irresponsible.
I’ll go unarmed. Im not paranoid and need my gun on me 24/7. That’s the difference between me and you.

So you only have one gun?:confused:

I don't need the guns in my truck, unless I'm in my truck. I leave my tools in my truck also, if I need them then I go get them.:thumb:

I'm seldom more than 15 feet from a firearm at all times, even when I'm not carrying. :shocked:
I have firearms in every nook and cranny. Never keep all your eggs in one basket.:wacko:

By leaving firearms in your vehicle you can arm the thief that enters your vehicle and have justification to shoot him in the face with a load of buckshot.:laser:
Now how that be?:becky:

I wonder if that would be considered as "hunting over bait"?:doh:
The number of guns I own is completely irrelevant. The manner in which they’re secured is the topic of discussion. Let’s stay on topic

The number of guns I own is completely irrelevant. The manner in which they’re secured is the topic of discussion. Let’s stay on topic

I don't think that was the topic of the thread either. The topic of the thread was Define what a truck gun is , not your opinion on whether or not you think it's valid to have a truck gun And I ain't Paranoid, I'm prepared. Like I said before a moved to Washington DC might suit you. You would be right at home with like-minded people.

I’m not so paranoid in life that I have to go everywhere with my gun. But if I’m going somewhere, that i can bring it, I don’t bring my gun. It’s simple. I was raised to be a man. Having the gun with me, doesn’t make me feel more or less comfortable. I’ve been in a bunch of fights....never once needed a gun.
So...why do you carry one at all?

This thread is about a "truck gun," not your daily on-body carry pistol that you occasionally have to leave in your parked, locked vehicle while you visit some off-limits location like a school, jail or prison, courthouse, etc.

Back
Top Bottom