• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Define "truck gun"

I think everybody sticks to their position, until they see, their position is faulty or results in a theft of their firearm. Then and only then, do they realize it wasn’t a good idea to leave a gun in their vehicle

So a firearm is the only possession you have that you worry about getting stolen?:wacko:

When some asshats stole my 300 pound tool box full of Snap-On tools, I was more pissed than when they stole 9 firearms.:mmph:

I did get my firearms back and the perps locked up.:becky: The tools were never seen again.:shocked:

So a firearm is the only possession you have that you worry about getting stolen?:wacko:

When some asshats stole my 300 pound tool box full of Snap-On tools, I was more pissed than when they stole 9 firearms.:mmph:

I did get my firearms back and the perps locked up.:becky: The tools were never seen again.:shocked:
I’m sure you can come up with every possible scenario. But, at the end of the day, wether you’re willing to admit it or not, leaving a gun in your vehicle, is irresponsible as a gun owner and does you no good, should you need it.

Or I am driving to work and something very bad happens and I need to use it. Then, and only then, I realize it was a great idea to have it with me.

The difference is I'm not trying to change your mind, nor do I care that you don't leave a gun in your car.
I’m not going to change my mind and neither are you, but at the end of the day, when you need your gun and it’s in your car, what’s your plan B? You gonna throw your C level pen at the guy shooting people?

I’m not going to change my mind and neither are you, but at the end of the day, when you need your gun and it’s in your car, what’s your plan B? You gonna throw your C level pen at the guy shooting people?
c559b6b61b40beaacb2c462458307e2e.jpg

Dude some of us have a gun in our pocket and in our vehicle. And because someone has a different approach to Security than you do doesn't make them irresponsible it just makes you rude for saying it. I can say all day if you only keep your guns in a safe and not a vault and have an alarm but no dogs you're being irresponsible. You're entitled to your opinion but that didn't make it fact. What would you suggest a person that works at the probate court do with their firearm, being how they can't carry it into the court. You have to go through a metal detector. Would you Advocate them leaving their firearm at home? What about the dispatcher that works at the police station? Or the clerk that works at the courthouse. The person that works on a military base. Would you suggest all these people not carry a firearm at all because they have no option but to leave it in their car? It might be convenient for you to walk around with your AR-15 at work but some of us it's not an option to walk around with a 1911 While seeing patients at the Children's Hospital. Or providing Nursing Care at a mental facility. Try thinking out of your own little box before you start calling people irresponsible. You have no idea what their circumstances make dictate. Good luck and carry on

Dude some of us have a gun in our pocket and in our vehicle. And because someone has a different approach to Security than you do doesn't make them irresponsible it just makes you rude for saying it. I can say all day if you only keep your guns in a safe and not a vault and have an alarm but no dogs you're being irresponsible. You're entitled to your opinion but that didn't make it fact. What would you suggest a person that works at the probate court do with their firearm, being how they can't carry it into the court. You have to go through a metal detector. Would you Advocate them leaving their firearm at home? What about the dispatcher that works at the police station? Or the clerk that works at the courthouse. The person that works on a military base. Would you suggest all these people not carry a firearm at all because they have no option but to leave it in their car? It might be convenient for you to walk around with your AR-15 at work but some of us it's not an option to walk around with a 1911 While seeing patients at the Children's Hospital. Or providing Nursing Care at a mental facility. Try thinking out of your own little box before you start calling people irresponsible. You have no idea what their circumstances make dictate. Good luck and carry on
:pound:

I’m sure you can come up with every possible scenario. But, at the end of the day, wether you’re willing to admit it or not, leaving a gun in your vehicle, is irresponsible as a gun owner and does you no good, should you need it.

So you only have one gun?:confused:

I don't need the guns in my truck, unless I'm in my truck. I leave my tools in my truck also, if I need them then I go get them.:thumb:

I'm seldom more than 15 feet from a firearm at all times, even when I'm not carrying. :shocked:
I have firearms in every nook and cranny. Never keep all your eggs in one basket.:wacko:

By leaving firearms in your vehicle you can arm the thief that enters your vehicle and have justification to shoot him in the face with a load of buckshot.:laser:
Now how that be?:becky:

I wonder if that would be considered as "hunting over bait"?:doh:

So when you go to the court house, you take it in with you?
What about a school?
What about the Post Office?

Please tell us you either take it in with you or just leave it at the house all by itself, so you don't have to leave it in the car by itself.

I've heard that paranoia is a terrible affliction.

So when you go to the court house, you take it in with you?
What about a school?
What about the Post Office?

Please tell us you either take it in with you or just leave it at the house all by itself, so you don't have to leave it in the car by itself.

I've heard that paranoia is a terrible affliction.

Yeah I would like to know to what he does with his firearm when he renews his Georgia weapons carry license. Does he leave it in the car, does he leave it at home, or is it commit a felony by carried in the courthouse. So he is either unarmed, a felon or irresponsible.

Back
Top Bottom