• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Define "truck gun"

Truck gun (noun): a firearm one leaves in their vehicle to be stolen an later used in a crime.

What about the nightstand gun?
What about the closet gun?
What about all the guns you have in your house?
Is there any possible way they could be stolen and used in a crime, or are they all taken to pawn shops and resold to law abiding citizens?

Outlaw all guns.
Guns are evil.
Guns kill people.
All guns should be destroyed.

Truck gun (noun): a firearm one leaves in their vehicle to be stolen an later used in a crime.

Is there any possible way they could be stolen and used in a crime, or are they all taken to pawn shops and resold to law abiding citizens?

Outlaw all guns.
Guns are evil.
Guns kill people.
All guns should

Outlaw all guns.
Guns are evil.
Guns kill people.
All guns should be destroyed.
Hi Banjo! Is it possible that I might sell a gun to someone on here and they commit a crime? Sure.....but at least I get some money for it or something in trade. Having my gun stolen is the part that bothers me. Not to mention, If I have a gun on my person, and my person is in the truck, is my gun now not in the truck????? Truck guns are pointless

Hi Banjo! Is it possible that I might sell a gun to someone on here and they commit a crime? Sure.....but at least I get some money for it or something in trade. Having my gun stolen is the part that bothers me. Not to mention, If I have a gun on my person, and my person is in the truck, is my gun now not in the truck????? Truck guns are pointless

Have you ever been in a court house?
What about a school house?

Do you leave home unarmed when out on such excursions, or do you just break the law and carry anyways?

Well I had to use my truck gun this morning, some pit bulls got in my chicken pen an killed 8 chickens I got one an the other one ran off before I could get him, but you can bet when he comes back he's mine. I love dogs but I will not put up with anyones pet killing my livestock. I had a pack of dogs kill a calf a few years ago

Well I had to use my truck gun this morning, some pit bulls got in my chicken pen an killed 8 chickens I got one an the other one ran off before I could get him, but you can bet when he comes back he's mine. I love dogs but I will not put up with anyones pet killing my livestock. I had a pack of dogs kill a calf a few years ago

Well according to some on here that makes you an irresponsible gun owner and dog murderer.
However I think you need to practice more you should have got both dogs

Sorry about the chickens, I've had the same thing happen and used my ole truck gun same as you did.
My truck gun is used mostly for dealing with varments, strays, crow's in the corn and such and if I'm on the tractor my truck gun goes with me and becomes a tractor gun. I carry a sidearm on me in case I ever have to deal with anything else.
A truck gun is not pointless here in my neck of the woods.

Well according to some on here that makes you an irresponsible gun owner and dog murderer.
He ran around my tractor so I didn't want to shoot my tractor I love my three tractos
He ran behind my tractors an I didn't want to shoot one of them I love my 3 tractors

So when you go to the court house, you take it in with you?
What about a school?
What about the Post Office?

Please tell us you either take it in with you or just leave it at the house all by itself, so you don't have to leave it in the car by itself.

I've heard that paranoia is a terrible affliction.
I’m not so paranoid in life that I have to go everywhere with my gun. But if I’m going somewhere, that i can bring it, I don’t bring my gun. It’s simple. I was raised to be a man. Having the gun with me, doesn’t make me feel more or less comfortable. I’ve been in a bunch of fights....never once needed a gun.

Back
Top Bottom