Dem Food Stamp

I just found my new avatar!

image.jpg

I say have the EBT recipients shop at a state sponsored and run grocery store that only carries the basic foods needed for survival. No public outlets should have to be burdened by these "shoppers". Just think how nice it would be to be able to shop without having to wait in line behind these people (illegals included). I have a term for these slugs on society..... Population Pollution.
JMHO
cant do that, would create "food deserts"

instead i think the gov should employ people on welfare to distribute actual food.

give them a big box containing enough food for 2 weeks 26 times a year (and a bigger box on christmas, just because we are a christian nation)

cant do that, would create "food deserts"

instead i think the gov should employ people on welfare to distribute actual food.

give them a big box containing enough food for 2 weeks 26 times a year (and a bigger box on christmas, just because we are a christian nation)

How about those that are "starving" go dig in the garbage of their food.
If they don't care for that, then go find some work. There's plenty of work to be done. Long hours and low pay, or starve. It's a personal choice.

The government needs to get out of micromanagement.

How about those that are "starving" go dig in the garbage of their food.
If they don't care for that, then go find some work. There's plenty of work to be done. Long hours and low pay, or starve. It's a personal choice.

The government needs to get out of micromanagement.
well, im not against providing the very basics to people who might be down on their luck or whatever

i am very against giving them debit cards that lets them buy whatever they want

It's now a "right" to food, cash assistance, rent vouchers, telephones and internet service, health care, EITC, education (baby sitting service really), power assistance, etc. We will never be free of the leeches that remain on and game the system for decades or generations. There needs to be a "correction" and soon.

well, im not against providing the very basics to people who might be down on their luck or whatever

Anybody watching cable TV, owns a vehicle, or has a cell phone, doesn't need any of my help.

There's plenty of help available. It's called working for a living.

I don't disagree with the "safety net" thing but when you see generations (multiple) of beneficiaries using the net like a bouncy-house at the carnival and they won't get off so other kids can get on it, then something needs to change. I mean, there are families here in Bibb Co., that do not have within their living memories a time when they didn't get their food paid for by stamps or EBT cards.

I don't disagree with the "safety net" thing but when you see generations (multiple) of beneficiaries using the net like a bouncy-house at the carnival and they won't get off so other kids can get on it, then something needs to change. I mean, there are families here in Bibb Co., that do not have within their living memories a time when they didn't get their food paid for by stamps or EBT cards.
i believe it

****bags breeding and raising degenerates is nothing new

thats why i find it ironic that liberals will call conservatives social Darwinist when in fact the progressive agenda is one that embodies the complete social darwinist belief. they look to a segment of the population and assume they would not survive without their interjection. ont he other hand the conservative bases their valuations of people via merit, not an assumed social position

Back
Top Bottom