• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DHS to purchase another 750 million rounds of ammo.

Jeez what do they need all that for, Batman's premier is over.

Yeah! What the hell do they need that much ammo for after ordering 450,000,000 before that? Makes me wonder if all those crazy rumors might have something to em'. 450 million plus 750 million = 1.2 trillion rounds of ammo???!!!

Yeah! What the hell do they need that much ammo for after ordering 450,000,000 before that? Makes me wonder if all those crazy rumors might have something to em'. 450 million plus 750 million = 1.2 trillion rounds of ammo???!!!

1.2 Billion. Not that much, if it was for a war. 120 rds a piece for 10 million soldiers. Or 1200 rds for 1 million. Or 12,000 rds for 100,000. You get the idea.

I didn't read the article, but did it say what type of ammo? I saw one before that claimed hollow points. Illegal per the Geneva convention for enemy combatants, but perfectly ok against US citizens.

First I thought oh boy thats alot, doing a bit of checking and now maybe not so much.

DHS, border patrol, federal protective service, Coast Guard , secret service, Federal Law enforcement training center, INS etc... all fall under the DHS so now im meh maybe thats not as big a number as I first thought.

I would love my share of the once fired brass though, I paid for it .

Back
Top Bottom