• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dislike feral cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nat

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
211   0
Reaction score
I don't like cats but really don't like feral cats. Well one just came walking across my property and I popped him with my 10/22 about 75yrds out. Put the cross hairs at he top of his head and let her rip. CCI 40gr. mini mag. CPRN. Really didn't think I'd make the shot. Been poppin' squirrels out to about 25yrds. Gotta love these 10/22s. Guess this one still shoots straight enough. Topped with a BDC Tasco, stock 16.5'' threaded barrel, set in a Hogue bull barrel stock so it free floats. 3 pound trigger. Gotta protect my chickens.
To all cat lovers sorry for your loss. No dogs were harmed in this event.

I don't like cats but really don't like feral cats. Well one just came walking across my property and I popped him with my 10/22 about 75yrds out. Put the cross hairs at he top of his head and let her rip. CCI 40gr. mini mag. CPRN. Really didn't think I'd make the shot. Been poppin' squirrels out to about 25yrds. Gotta love these 10/22s. Guess this one still shoots straight enough. Topped with a BDC Tasco, stock 16.5'' threaded barrel, set in a Hogue bull barrel stock so it free floats. 3 pound trigger.
To all cat lovers sorry for your loss. No dogs were harmed in this event.
Damn you are cold blooded homie

Damn you are cold blooded homie
Some times. I'm a lay pastor and supposed to love all of God's creation but old habits, sometimes, are hard to over come. I'm thinkin' God put cats on earth for my enjoyment. 1st one I dispatched in about 6yrs.

They are a problem in the country,city folks dump a pile of their cute grown up kittens,if they pretty tame I try to give them a home but most are wild as hell,and you have no choice but to dispatch.

I thought even feral cats are protected under animal cruelty laws?
I've got permission from local law enforcement to dispatch any and all feral cats and dogs. We do not have animal control in our county. A few years back we had a problem with feral dogs, they would roam the area and cause problems. A teenager was attached by 5 dogs across the street from our home while waiting on his school bus, about 7yrs ago, put him in the hospital for about a week, over a hundred stitches. Not so much now due to proactive culling by many others, like myself, in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom