• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DNC calls for NFL Boycott!!!!!

So they want to boycott because of the rule changes for the players boycott? Can’t make this crap up

What they should of done is have all of the sponsors kick out all of the player that protest. Money changes minds

ADF6E6DC-DA1C-4240-8DD7-93266A099ABB.gif

Never understood the middle-aged, overweight male wannabe that lives vicariously by wearing a jersey with someone else’s name on it.
Or the jubilant histrionics and nonsensical behaviors when "their" team wins. WTF did you do to help? Watch?

Or the jubilant histrionics and nonsensical behaviors when "their" team wins. WTF did you do to help? Watch?
I SO get that! Some D bag vaper I work with has a big red "G" on his calf. I'm pretty sure by the big black bushings in his ears and his position of checking tire pressure on new Hyundais that he did NOT attend nor graduate from UGA.

They definitely waited to long to try to fix the situation. This year they will be butthurt because they can't kneel.
Last year I didn't watch because they were. You will now never be able to make most everyone happy.
I vote tacos, forget the NFL. I have college ball.

Back
Top Bottom