• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do any of you go to the Adventure Outdoors for the giveaways

My buddy won a ruger in 270 a few years ago. We were jumping around like we won the lottery when they called his name.
Squealing like a couple of girls that got a wink from a cute dude. LOL Just using that as a reference. I would be elated. I never win squat. When I play the lottery I scratch off the grey muck it says I owe them a 1000 dollars. If it weren't for bad luck I would have non at all. For example. I had a really bad back injury in early 2000's. Orthopedic surgeon I can't see where there really that bad of a injury. So I toughed it out for years of pain. Just got a MRI last month and I don't have a disc between two vertebra. I even had bad luck in the doc I went to. Idiot!

Free gun?

406DEDF9-FFD0-466A-931B-9CE192315246.gif

Lol, my wife... said she didn't even have any pictures from the wedding where I looked that happy.
Well men essentially know life is over right then and there. Unless the poor bastard got suckered into a rush marriage while puppy love is in the mix. After you been through a couple of serious relationships it always breaks down. The only reason to stay together is for the kids. In the end you both wind up hating each others guts. Only the blessed that Christ looks down in compassion does it true love last forever. He is even sparing with that.

Back
Top Bottom