• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do people not understand...

dondon48

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
120   0
Reaction score
when they sell a firearm they have no legal responsibility to determine if the buyer is eligible? Granted, I generally will get the person's name and do a quick google check if I'm suspicious. What I don't get are the people who want enough information on a bill of sale to be able to steal your identity...to say nothing of requiring the anti-2A carry permit. It's almost as if they don't want to sell their weapon....

You can only sell to a cet
when they sell a firearm they have no legal responsibility to determine if the buyer is eligible? Granted, I generally will get the person's name and do a quick google check if I'm suspicious. What I don't get are the people who want enough information on a bill of sale to be able to steal your identity...to say nothing of requiring the anti-2A carry permit. It's almost as if they don't want to sell their weapon....
thats not entirely true...

They are the same people who drive 55 in the left lane, because they are called by God to enforce the law we scofflaws are attempting to evade.

Some people just get their roles in life confused.

One guy actually refused to sell me a gun w/o a GFL, although I have all sorts of "bona fides".

It's almost as if they don't want to sell their weapon.... They don't want to sell it to me.....

I just skip over all the dealer wannabe ads. What's aggravating is to be interested in the firearm, then you realize that the seller is a paranoid Liberal Democrat that wants more than the law requires.

Back
Top Bottom