• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DO WE SENIORS TAKE THE VACCINE?

If we seniors are offered the vaccine, should we take it? Considering that about 37% of the Covid deaths in Ga were over 80, I feel compelled to take the vaccine. How do you feel about taking the vaccine?

mtnsmisth

The big question is will you get the flu vaccine and the covid vaccine and what long term study shows the effects of both on peoples bodies?? That is the question that’s been in my head. I haven’t seen it mentioned anywhere.

62. I will take it within a month or two of it becoming available.

As far as the early polo vaccine causing cancer (mentioned earlier in this thread), that is certainly not true.

Yeah, I read that too and I remember the first polio shots in school back in the early 1950s, nothing about cancer that I recall. The polio vaccine was almost exclusively given to school kids, again as I recall.

The big question is will you get the flu vaccine and the covid vaccine and what long term study shows the effects of both on peoples bodies?? That is the question that’s been in my head. I haven’t seen it mentioned anywhere.

The is NO long term study, because a year ago NOBODY had ever heard of Covid....other than the ChiComs who were developing it in a lab to cripple the world....sick commie bastards.

The is NO long term study, because a year ago NOBODY had ever heard of Covid....other than the ChiComs who were developing it in a lab to cripple the world....sick commie bastards.

It’s been on my mind because drug interactions could be really bad. I haven’t even herd it mentioned as a concern. It’s alarming that there is no mention of it.

I'm not in the age demographic but my 74 year old father is, and I'll do my best to persuade him not to take the vaccine. It's to quick. They have no idea what it might or might not do. The sheeple will follow I'm sure, not this family.

Lookin like the NO's have it!

There were rumors of a plant in Madascar which kills the virus. They make a tea called Covid-organics. Maybe that will be a viable option?

If we seniors are offered the vaccine, should we take it? Considering that about 37% of the Covid deaths in Ga were over 80, I feel compelled to take the vaccine. How do you feel about taking the vaccine?

mtnsmisth

Yes you go ahead and take it and let me hold your guns and money after you take it.We will see hod that works.

Back
Top Bottom