• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I get the weirdest crap every now and then

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
Does anybody in here suffer from a very quick onset temperature. It's almost instantaneous. I can feel my head start to hurt just a little bit and then the muscles well my trapezius muscles rather start to get sore and the back of my neck the same. I barely have time to run and get the Tylenol bottle and then I'm in full-on temperature mode. 100 101 102 I've even had 103° temperatures last month the week my mother died when my son was I shivered so violently that the next day I could barely move a muscle in my body. I had my son come down out of the attic where his room was at and get a jacket for me and a scarf, gloves, one of those hats that the ears unsnap and let down over your ears aligned with fur and the heat blanket on full blast. Also had several blankets over me. The shivering got to the point where it was absolutely painful. It wasn't that bad today but I did have to put a jacket on, a scarf and gloves, a hat on and turn the heat blanket up on high. It takes about an hour to an hour and a half for the temperature to break and then everything's okay just as long as I'm not shivering like a raped ape. Does anybody else get these very quick and violent onset temperatures that seem to dissipate after a little bit, with no other symptoms of sickness?

I have had something like that happen to me but mine happens at night I have awoke shaking so bad that it wakes up my wife. Then I take some ibuprofen and she piles blankets on me till I get warm then I go back to sleep and wake up fine the next morning Next Doctor appointment I have I am going to ask about it.

i recently had the same thing happening for two weeks. Always at night, fever would come and go off and on for several days. Then stop for a day and then start again. Dr told me the only way to find out what is going on is to have a fever for 7 straight days then go to the e.r. Test can then be run to determine the cause.

Does anybody in here suffer from a very quick onset temperature. It's almost instantaneous. I can feel my head start to hurt just a little bit and then the muscles well my trapezius muscles rather start to get sore and the back of my neck the same. I barely have time to run and get the Tylenol bottle and then I'm in full-on temperature mode. 100 101 102 I've even had 103° temperatures last month the week my mother died when my son was I shivered so violently that the next day I could barely move a muscle in my body. I had my son come down out of the attic where his room was at and get a jacket for me and a scarf, gloves, one of those hats that the ears unsnap and let down over your ears aligned with fur and the heat blanket on full blast. Also had several blankets over me. The shivering got to the point where it was absolutely painful. It wasn't that bad today but I did have to put a jacket on, a scarf and gloves, a hat on and turn the heat blanket up on high. It takes about an hour to an hour and a half for the temperature to break and then everything's okay just as long as I'm not shivering like a raped ape. Does anybody else get these very quick and violent onset temperatures that seem to dissipate after a little bit, with no other symptoms of sickness?
I hate to say this but it is parasitic
https://www.fenbendazole.org/fenbendazole-for-human-parasites/

Back
Top Bottom