"Do you have a carry permit I can check?"

Anyone can have a DL, any criminal can have a DL but to get a GWL you must do the leg work, pass background checks so many of us feel safer knowing you have gone through those checks and balances it has to offer no matter how easy that is. It gives some of us responsible gun owners a little more piece of mind. I prefer to sell only to holders of GWL, I feel I have some responsibility to keep guns out of the hands of those who should not have them or the hands of those who are just buying them to sell to less responsible others.

Even thought I have a GWL, I haven't ever shown it to anyone that I've traded with.:shocked:

I follow the law. I don't stop at yeild signs if there's no traffic coming either.:thumb:

Legally, there's nothing that I have to prove about someone whether we are buying, selling, or trading.

I don't do BOS, peeking, or any other "Due Diligence" hoops that some of the overly paranoid or wanna bee licensed firearms dealers come up with.:wacko:

Do you look suspicious, or is there anything about you that would raise suspicions, such as any thing that says you could be mixing guns and illegal "drugs" that could impact your reasoning and judgement?
View attachment 1567570

I'm not a homosexual nor do I dance with Mary Jane, but I support someones right to be a homosexual and think we should end the war on drugs.

I definately don't look suspicious (a white, slightly over weight male) but I don't wear too much camo.

I don't know if either of those facts that makes me a suspicious.

(PS- I probably should NOT tell people I'm a liberal gun owner either, we are like unicorns)

Back
Top Bottom