Do you notice if someone's carrying, or do others notice you're carrying?

I carry everywhere but church and work. I spot people all the time. I try to always wear a t shirt and a light button up sht sleeve over it unbuttoned to stay cool. I carry a bladetech iwb with a kimber pro carry II. I dont think anyone has ever spotted me. I always look for others carrying in smaller snatch and grab places where there are few ppl. I try to always be aware of my surroundings. Maybe I am paranoid. lol

Nope, Galco deep cover iwb holster. I'm thinking about switching to a theis holster (like the crossbreed but cheaper!).

never had mine seen that i know of. love my theis holster for my g19. only time i notice others is if owb.

I've got two Theis and love both of them. J frame and Glock. No printing with a t shirt on.
I only notice people carrying (concealed) if they are really terrible at it. Most folks put some effort into no one knowing but every now and then you'll see a person that might as well be carrying OWB. I do look, just situational awareness.

I absolutely HATE sticking a gun in my pants. its just too uncomfortable. now I wear a pocket gun inside a bulldog case, which from outside looks like a (slightly larger) smartphone carry case. or I take a small man purse.

I CC a CZ P01 everywhere in a IWB Theis holster and no one has every indicated that they might know. I look, especially in resturants for some reason, not too much in department stores....

I absolutely HATE sticking a gun in my pants. its just too uncomfortable. now I wear a pocket gun inside a bulldog case, which from outside looks like a (slightly larger) smartphone carry case. or I take a small man purse.

i hate people knowing i have a gun more.

I wear a vest that is designed for carry, not fishing. It's comfortable even in the summer and the only people that know I'm carrying are people that know about carry in the first place, so I don't care. I have spotted many people that carry because I look for it. Habit.

I carry concealed and I do not believe anyone knows I am carrying. I spot people all the time trying to carry concealed but do a piss poor job of it. I have seen very few people open carry. Except for one idiot at Wallyworld with an ankle hoster and shorts! I mean, WTF!

Back
Top Bottom