• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Do you think that the ODT...

Do you think that the ODT is overly moderated and home to the protected Craigslisters???

• Yes

Votes: 51 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 80 61.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we are not allowed to have an opinion or express it? As said before, we are human and just regular guys just as anyone else here. Sometimes we get out of line, we call each other out when we do and if it is bad Okuma Steve steps in and puts us in check or removes our status. Yes, some of us are more popular than others but I'm not here to win a popularity contest. Some of us do speak up when spoken to, and I can honestly say when someone brings up an issue about mods that we own up if needed or justified.
So as a mod, is it okay for you to violate the same forum rules that you infract others for breaking? (not you per se, of course)

No the basment folks just have a flavor of the week when it comes to mods. Stonewall was on the ****list for a long time now butter wouldn't melt in you alls mouth when it comes to him. Then it was Vhinch that was the awful no good dirty mod, I guess its my turn.

I RARELY post anything and its exceedingly rare that I post anything negative with the exception of the last two days. I have been here longer then you and have half the post count So call it what you would like.

I don't recall DIRECTING ANYTHING at you or anyone else specifically...if you think what I said applies to you, then that should tell you something.
Yes, I'm a basement member but I don't start crap and and I don't engage in the conduct I mentioned.

You've been on here longer than me by DAYS and that would count if we were 5 years old in line for the swing, but we aren't
I've never met you but I'd bet I'm significantly older than you and I've been around long enough to know the difference between an leader and a position holder.

I've noticed a propensity for some mods to present me with an infraction where others may not, and I don't ****ing care.

No the basment folks just have a flavor of the week when it comes to mods. Stonewall was on the ****list for a long time now butter wouldn't melt in you alls mouth when it comes to him. Then it was Vhinch that was the awful no good dirty mod

Gosh, I guess I should not be surprised by a blanket statement like that. As a part of "the basement folks", once you start classifying members based on grouping, it becomes clear that you might have a problem. If I were to have a problem with a MOD, I would not make a blanket statement about "you MOD folks". I would direct my problem to that MOD. I suggest you do the same thing.

Gosh, I guess I should not be surprised by a blanket statement like that. As a part of "the basement folks", once you start classifying members based on grouping, it becomes clear that you might have a problem. If I were to have a problem with a MOD, I would not make a blanket statement about "you MOD folks". I would direct my problem to that MOD. I suggest you do the same thing.

Humm, this sounds really familiar ........ :lol:

Example? What rules am I violating?

Not you Bass, but Soviet violated a couple forum rules last night. I'm not going back through this whole thread to quote them because honestly I don't care enough to. It's over and done with, but the level of disrespect that Soviet showed me(and a few other members) last night was very unprofessional and not warranted. I never called him names, degraded him or made personal attacks on him; he started all of that.

Last edited:

Humm, this sounds really familiar ........ :lol:

:nod:

Didn't we go through this same thing a few months ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom