• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anybody edc anything really nice or unique?

Is something that costs over 500$ too nice to edc?

• He// yeah! I'll stick with my glock and just shoot the expensive toys at the range.

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • I like looking at my nice guns and maintaining the round count at 0.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • If I paid 800$+ for something I'm going to carry and use it.

Votes: 47 51.1%
  • This poll needs more tacos.

Votes: 28 30.4%

• Total voters
Now thats a skid mark ! Change them sumofbeetches ......

Sometimes I EDC a Smith m57 in 4” ....a Ruger SBH 4-5/8”.41 mag ...... or Colt gold cup or Combat ..... then i usually have my Charter Bulldog .44 spcl on the ankle.
So yeah....most of them are up in the $1k + range except for the Charter.

Now thats a skid mark ! Change them sumofbeetches ......

Sometimes I EDC a Smith m57 in 4” ....a Ruger SBH 4-5/8”.41 mag ...... or Colt gold cup or Combat ..... then i usually have my Charter Bulldog .44 spcl on the ankle.
So yeah....most of them are up in the $1k + range except for the Charter.
I actually carry a Sig P250 or a S&W Shield. I don’t want my good stuff being used as evidence for a year or two. Is that thinking ahead too much?

I actually carry a Sig P250 or a S&W Shield. I don’t want my good stuff being used as evidence for a year or two. Is that thinking ahead too much?
Not at all, it is good thinking. I have thought about that. And you are correct in that assessment.
My take on it is these are guns i am comfortable with and guns i can hit with one handed about 95% of the time. I can shoot the Glocks, etc., ok but i am just better with the ones i have listed. I really shouldnt carry the colts but i have always carried them, i am just used to them....the feel, the action, the weight, etc....
Does that make sense ?? :confused:

Not at all, it is good thinking. I have thought about that. And you are correct in that assessment.
My take on it is these are guns i am comfortable with and guns i can hit with one handed about 95% of the time. I can shoot the Glocks, etc., ok but i am just better with the ones i have listed. I really shouldnt carry the colts but i have always carried them, i am just used to them....the feel, the action, the weight, etc....
Does that make sense ?? :confused:
Absolutely! I carry what I’m comfortable with too

Absolutely! I carry what I’m comfortable with too
Heck, for a while i toted a 6” Redhawk in the .41mag .....lol.
I am a big guy and wear overalls alot ( got hung up wearing them because my dad always wore them). A shoulder holster can tuck in the side of the bib part under the arm and it’s comfortable . Sitting, riding on a motorcycle, etc, all comfortable with a shoulder rig.
But time came to sell that hogleg (with regret now) and move on. Since then i have stuck with the 4-5” style guns on shoulder or chest rigs. They work great. In the cooler months you can toss a flannel shirt on top of it unbuttoned and most nobody can tell. The overalls help with concealment. :) During the summer months i usually carry something smaller or use a camera bag for hiding.
My dad used to carry his in a brown paperbag sometimes ! Lol.

I carry all of my guns as tools and not for looks. I'm really liking my G43X and I've added the metal mag release so with a spare S15 mag I have 31 rounds of HST on tap.

IMG_0023.JPG

Back
Top Bottom