• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anyone know what this gun is?

Lazarus

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
39   0
Reaction score
media.midwayusa.com_productimages_large_364_364336.jpg

I know its a Crosman BB gun I have it in my hand but I want to know what gun this is modeled after. I know one of the older SW's but I don't know the numbers. The BB gun is 8.5" from tip to tang, end of the barrel to the end of the tang.

I think the early model 59 evolved into this line of "high capacity" pistols. (I'm thinking the mag in the 599 is a single stack?) I'm not very well versed in S&W history, but I have owned a few 5906's and in my experience they are one of the finest shooters out there. I still own one that I never plan on getting rid of.
If you like the way that fits your hand, you should look for a used 5906.

Yea I want to get one. I saw one at 400 when I brought my Mossberg, they wanted $325 but the condition wasn't that great. I'm going to be on the look out though after I get my 15-22.

AH, the 4506. The only gun I regret selling :banghead:

Yea I think this is more of a 4506 than the 5906. Its probably a little bigger than the 5906. A guy that was at Eastside Trading Pawn shop in Marietta had a 4506 and sung praises about it. Said he loved it and wouldn't sell it for nothing. He let me hold it and it felt good but its a big heavy gun.

Back
Top Bottom