• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anyone know what this gun is?

Yep. It's big. Can run 45 Super in it. When my buddy got into reloading, my 4506 was what he used to test his loads. Can't blow em up!

Now you guys have me on the trail of a 4506!!! I'm gonna need one to round out the collection! After the 1911 they are my all time Favorite .45 acp platform.

Have you shot the fullsize USP 45?

I don't want to get another .45 after having the USP and a Kimber but I guess you can't have too much firepower.

Now you guys have me on the trail of a 4506!!! I'm gonna need one to round out the collection! After the 1911 they are my all time Favorite .45 acp platform.

Years ago they were selling online for around 400 dollars. All the ones I've seen recently have been in the 650 + range

Smith and Wesson 4566
364336.jpg
25-1857%20RS.jpg

Last edited:
None of the 3rd gen Smith's had plastic triggers. 5906 has a shorter barrel and is double stack and has a hooked trigger guard.

Have you shot the fullsize USP 45?

I don't want to get another .45 after having the USP and a Kimber but I guess you can't have too much firepower.

My only HK time was with my issued MP-5 (which I LOVED)
Since they hit the market I admired the USP wanted a full size for duty carry. Since I don't carry for work anymore, that dream fell by the wayside as I opt for more concealable options.
now I think a HK Socom 45 with a can would just be the cats arse!

Edit: For the O P:
http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/169745-Fs-s-amp-w-5906

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom