dog attacks and gcw

get a dog bigger than your neighbors.

in all seriousness though... if anything was attacking my dog and was causing her or could cause her serious harm... it would be shot (so long as it could be done without endangering my dog. I will deal with the legal ramifications later.

Yeah I probably would have at least pistol whipped it :p but yeah I agree I see nothing wrong with shooting it..it attacked me first:rolleyes:..I was bit pretty bad back in '08 (still have the scar). I was working for UPS during the holiday as a driver helper. Reached over the fence (I know, stupid on my part) to hand the lady her package and the big bastard latched onto my forearm..so definitely know how dogs can be when you're in or around their territory or what they think is theirs. They can be pretty unpredictable. Me and Ms. Lilred were walking one time and some stupid dog kept charging us and pretty much freaking me out..probably would have taken further steps to putting it in its place but the owner was right there trying to get the dog but was definitely informed that we were pretty aggravated...so now since I have a scar from a "dog attack" I have a legit fear of dogs and fear for my safety:becky:

That's kind of harsh on the dogs.....:D

not trying to get bit

i drew down on a dog once, didnt shoot it but if it kept coming at me i would have. it didnt look happy and kept coming, i had my gun out and then did my best to appear as large and mean as possible

In the scenario that you are on the dog owner's property and being attacked, it could become a legal issue if you shoot, even if you didn't provoke attack, as prosecutor may try to claim dog isn't at fault because it was protecting property. Best to get off his property first if you can.

Otherwise I think the law of protecting yourself, your property or livestock would apply, even if only your dog is being attacked.

Tase him till his tail is stiff!
Any dog that rides the lightning once will not be back for more.

This is funny but so true.

If given the choice the non-lethal taser would be a nice go to for most dogs but my other hand would be filled with lethal force. Maybe I should pick one of those taser thingys up?

Back
Top Bottom