• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dont be a douche

cjnowell72

Wolf Icon Supporter
Radar
260   0
Reaction score
if you have something listed for trade only And someone politely asks you for your trade value. Dont be the dirty end of a douche and tell me to google it. In the same amount of time you told me to google it you could have easily given a number.

Most people on here over value there trades so googling doesnt tell me ****. Especially when you have several accessories with the firearm.

if you have something listed for trade only And someone politely asks you for your trade value. Dont be the dirty end of a douche and tell me to google it. In the same amount of time you told me to google it you could have easily given a number.

Most people on here over value there trades so googling doesnt tell me ****. Especially when you have several accessories with the firearm.

In

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They probably don't have an $ figure in mind. Offer them something and see if it sticks. Your trade value and my trade value don't have to line up, just if I want what you have more than you do. Rather than whine about it, just say something like "I have XX to trade for your YY. How would you trade on that?" Alternatively, you could say "Would you take my XX and $$ for your YY?" It's not that hard.

Back
Top Bottom