• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dont be a douche

if you have something listed for trade only And someone politely asks you for your trade value. Dont be the dirty end of a douche and tell me to google it. In the same amount of time you told me to google it you could have easily given a number.

Most people on here over value there trades so googling doesnt tell me ****. Especially when you have several accessories with the firearm.

7E5A8CF8-3970-466A-AD30-EC15BE514477.gif

if you have something listed for trade only And someone politely asks you for your trade value. Dont be the dirty end of a douche and tell me to google it. In the same amount of time you told me to google it you could have easily given a number.

Most people on here over value there trades so googling doesnt tell me ****. Especially when you have several accessories with the firearm.
You heard about the preacher that broke down on the side of the road didn’t hear he walked up to the farm house and told the ladies they needed a monkey wrench to fix his automobile she came back with a douche bag told him is what she used to wrench monkey with

Technically incorrect. You must place a very low value on your gat, say list a Python for $1,100 and act like you aren't sure of it's value so you also include OBO in your ad. Wait for the PMs to roll in and when one offer is sufficiently above market value, accept that and make a deal. Tell all the other members that PM'd you that you've made a deal close by and it's sold. If that offer flakes, go down the list of 'bidders' until you find someone that can close the deal with you.
Get it right!

Back
Top Bottom