• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don't blow for the po-po

I don't care if you drink or not. Print this.
http://steinfirm.com/steinfirm.com/rights/card.html

Hey Hasselhoss. Good to see you again. FYI. Regarding you card for officers. Any blood test will actually show a higher blood alcohol content than a breathalyzer as its more accurate. If your drinking while driving and think an independent blood test is going to negate the breathalyzer results your **** out of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will bother you with constitutional comments cause that's what this subject is about but you seem more interested in an emotional conversation. Like the article states in this modern day and age officers should have no problem getting an electronic warrant when they have probable cause to believe someone is driving impaired. All this means now is that they can't shove a breathalyzer in your face at a road block and say give me your consent or we'll suspend your licence.

SO TELL ME. Were you drunk driving 2 years ago? Before they "fixed this" as you stated in your earlier post?

Hey Hasselhoss. Good to see you again. FYI. Regarding you card for officers. Any blood test will actually show a higher blood alcohol content than a breathalyzer as its more accurate. If your drinking while driving and think an independent blood test is going to negate the breathalyzer results your s@5t out of luck.
Thanks bro. I agree with you, If you're drinking and driving you deserve whatever you get. However, the OZAB (overzealous application of badge) is obviously rampant lately. A very good friend of mine was stopped at a roadblock by a "taskforce". They asked if they could search her van. She declined a.d said that she just wanted to go home. The officer called for a supervisor to walk over. The other officer walked over and said "I smell weed". They then ripped her van to shreds, dumped her purse, briefcase and sewing bag on the street, made her take multiple field tests and then "let her go". She spent the next 45 minutes picking her **** up off the ground and the next day fixing her car. She doesn't drink and was on the way home from a youth group meeting.

Last edited:
Hey Hasselhoss. Good to see you again. FYI. Regarding you card for officers. Any blood test will actually show a higher blood alcohol content than a breathalyzer as its more accurate. If your drinking while driving and think an independent blood test is going to negate the breathalyzer results your s@5t out of luck.
You're right that the breathalyzer is less accurate but you assertion is wrong. Most times the breathalyzer they use on the street shows a higher BAC than the more accurate test.

Sorry but I'm trained on the Breathalyzer and your WRONG! The police would much rather have blood drawn as evidence.

Back
Top Bottom