• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dove Hunting in Paradise

About how much does a trip like that cost... total?
5-6 k according to how much you want to shoot,I seen one guy shoot 17 cases in 3 days I always shoot case in am and one in pm.shells were 12 a box last year cases are 20 box cases,just rent guns don't wear yours out.

We took our guns the first time but never again, the hassle is not worth it. They provide Benelli's and Beretta's semi's or O/U, in .410, 28, or 20, or 12 - your choice.

I think it was around $2,500 for a week, and they usually offer a father/son deal where the son is 1/2 price. I don't think there is an age requirement, I'm in my 50's they honored it.

The biggest expense is your shell bill. I tried to limit myself to 250 shells in the morning and 250 shells in the afternoon hunt. I think the shells were about $12/box. I've seen some guys go through over 2,000 shells in one day shooting 2 Beretta semi-auto's with 5 shell magazines. As soon as the gun is empty, he hands you a loaded one, and re-loads the other.

Here is a link to their website - http://www.olsenfamily.com.ar/en/inti-malal-lodge

Do you typically book directly with them or do you go through a booking agent? I was just quoted a father/son trip by a booking agent in Houston with no mention of any discount. Also they asked for almost $300/each for the transfer service in BA and to the Inti Malal lodge from Tucuman for a group of 5. Seems high, no?

We book direct and they coordinate the transfer in BA. I think Tucuman has been upgraded to an international airport now so you can fly direct. I’ll check with my Dad, he’s headed down there next week.

PM me with contact info and I’ll put you in touch with my father and he can answer your questions better than I.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom