• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dow Jones currently down about 900 points - I predict the future

Shotgun Surgery

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
61   0
Reaction score
The down jones is currently down about 900 points. Be amazed as I predict the future with the following insight: in the last 30 minutes of the market being open, it will suddently spike higher by a few hundred points. Instead of it being down ~900 it might be only only ~300 or ~400. It happen every single down day when the market crashed about a year ago.

The down jones is currently down about 900 points. Be amazed as I predict the future with the following insight: in the last 30 minutes of the market being open, it will suddently spike higher by a few hundred points. Instead of it being down ~900 it might be only only ~300 or ~400. It happen every single down day when the market crashed about a year ago.

The plunge protection team in action.

Just wait until the next slump. It will be like musical chairs and only a few will find a seat! For now, everyone is pretending all is well, waiting to get out at the last moment. This year, next year, who knows when it’s coming, but we’ve been on an upward climb since Obama.

0C84C3A4-C045-4CE1-9433-FB8F7DB0D245.jpeg

We only had one way to go. It took fake news and a China virus to get it to the highest point of the “O” years. But here we go again. Hang on it’s going get bumpy.
97% of the increase in stock prices from beyond the 08' crisis is due to stock buybacks, which used to be considered a form of fraud.

I have come to the conclusion that it will take a war or china calling our debt due payable in gold to reset the market. The feds are going to pump it up everyday.

Back
Top Bottom