• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DPMS AR 15

Thanks for the info guys. It's been a good gun for me so far. I've put about a 1000 rounds thru it and it has never failed. At 100 yrs I can shoot a pattern that a can cover up with the palm of my hand. I just was wondering if the more expensive guns shoot better.

Thanks for the info guys. It's been a good gun for me so far. I've put about a 1000 rounds thru it and it has never failed. At 100 yrs I can shoot a pattern that a can cover up with the palm of my hand. I just was wondering if the more expensive guns shoot better.

Is this, is this the first gun related forum you've ever been to on the internet?

When you step up to the more expensive brands like BCM, Colt, LMT, DD, etc., you're getting a gun that is built to higher specs with better components so it will last you a lot longer with less problems - or at least it should.

As the others mentioned, DPMS is a good entry level AR, and it will serve you well at lower round counts. If you plan on shooting more rounds, taking training classes, etc., then a higher level gun would be a good investment - especially at the lower prices they are going for nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom