dublin ga mall doesnt allow prayer

i dont really care. if its privately owned property they have every right to operate their place of business as they see fit. if they had banned satanic or muslim prayer, im sure you all would be giving them the big thumbs up.

i dont really care if someone silently prays or puts voodoo on their food or whatever the hell they think they are doing, but i personally dont wanna hear that ****.

i dont really care. if its privately owned property they have every right to operate their place of business as they see fit. if they had banned satanic or muslim prayer, im sure you all would be giving them the big thumbs up.

i dont really care if someone silently prays or puts voodoo on their food or whatever the hell they think they are doing, but i personally dont wanna hear that ****.

Yea, private property, so they can choose what they want. But it's still a place designed to draw the public and it's just sad that they won't allow people to pray. I don't consider Voodoo or Islam to be peaceful religions, so that's different. Yes, I would be fine with them banning those alone. But any peaceful religion being banned would bother me.

Oh and why exactly do you not want to hear it? I'm not Buddhist, but if I over heard someone praying a Buddhist prayer, I wouldn't be offended or upset. If I heard a conversation next to me about how the person was atheist (I'm not atheist) I wouldn't be offended or upset.

Last edited:
4.bp.blogspot.com__C2EJ3rIodfM_TadYRvtYQCI_AAAAAAAAERg_gT_DCt4kBew_s1600_maul6.jpg

Haha also well played.

satanists dont actually pray, they are about the individual which is why they dont like christianity and other religion (because they dont believe in a higher power over themselves)

satanism is really love of thyself and only thyself

luciferianism is devil worship and those people are generally also juggalos, so they dont count as people lmfao

as for muslims i dont care if they pray in public, just dont get in my way or be loud about it

same with christians honestly. i dont need someone saying grace for 5 minutes loudly next to me. anything loud and intrusive is showboating for lack of a better term and is obnoxious......and i can do me some obnoxious in return :)

Oh and why exactly do you not want to hear it? I'm not Buddhist, but if I over heard someone praying a Buddhist prayer, I wouldn't be offended or upset. If I heard a conversation next to me about how the person was atheist (I'm not atheist) I would be offended or upset.

A- for the same reasons i wouldnt want to hear someone publicly talk about how their nuts smell. i just dont care to hear it.
B- cool, good deal.
C- you would? interesting......

They have made the mistake of taking an "all or nothing" approach. I can understand them stopping people from actively trying to preach to shoppers, which is what caused this policy, but forbidding all prayer is over the top. On the other hand, if they allowed some prayer, but not all prayer, they would probably get sued by someone.

Oh well, that's America today.

Back
Top Bottom