• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

E-File Form 4

I’m getting approvals left and right. Another approval today.

Attachments

• B1E36598-2A82-4D6A-82A3-3AD6679C908D.jpeg
    B1E36598-2A82-4D6A-82A3-3AD6679C908D.jpeg
    61 KB · Views: 58
9 days for a buddy. I've seen several on reddit that came back in under 30 days.

At this point, I might as well cancel all my pending ones that I filed before the new system. And just start over.
DO NOT DO THIS, they (atf) have already stated they will delay you for minimum 1 year as a penalty

DO NOT DO THIS, they (atf) have already stated they will delay you for minimum 1 year as a penalty

That's dumb. I'm already at 375 days, but they'll penalize me for wanting it faster like the thousands of others getting approvals in under 60 days?

What if it's a different serialized can?

So I should buy another one, wait for it to get approved, THEN cancel the one that's been in jail over a year.
I wouldn’t do that! I’d talk with your SOT and see if they would allow you to cancel and “return” the can and efile a new can (I would). But honestly you’re coming up to the end for your paper form. Just hurry up and wait damnit lol

I filed in Sept under the old system still waiting. Why can’t they just convert the old filing into the new Efile? Oh yeah it’s the government and that would make too much sense.
As a full time fed boi (part time / fun FFL SOT) I take offense :)

Back
Top Bottom