• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

E P Lowers?

I think it is great that a startup company is goggling their name to see how they are being perceived from their potential client base. And for a representative to come into a forum and play Q&A is awesome. To me that says a lot about how they stand behind their product and after call them on the phone to ask a few questions and them coming on here I think they are going to have a top notch customer service policy. I don’t say this much about people I give money to but I am really looking forward to doing business with this company.

well it looks like I am going to be waiting the OD Green, When do you think they will be ready to order.

New colors are available today!
eplowers_polymer_80_lower_multicolor.jpg

TO: freemanrebel

I understand there is competition in the lower arena. While there have been some issues with earlier Poly lowers, it appears New Frontier Armory (NFA) builds a complete and reliable Poly lower. I've used a number of them without any issues. Theirs come complete ready to pin for not much more than yours and yours has to be drilled, fitted, LPK and Stock installed making the final cost the same as a Forged. All this said, what is it about yours that's superior to NFA? I appreciate your input because like others have said, there's value in you coming here to discuss your product.

TO: freemanrebel

I understand there is competition in the lower arena. While there have been some issues with earlier Poly lowers, it appears New Frontier Armory (NFA) builds a complete and reliable Poly lower. I've used a number of them without any issues. Theirs come complete ready to pin for not much more than yours and yours has to be drilled, fitted, LPK and Stock installed making the final cost the same as a Forged. All this said, what is it about yours that's superior to NFA? I appreciate your input because like others have said, there's value in you coming here to discuss your product.

Well its as i have said; our lowers are a lot stronger than any 100% complete polymer lower. First we want a better product, second it has to be; it has to survive the customer milling it. See we designed our product from the get go as an 80%. Our lowers are stronger because the material is different and better, a fiber reinforced polymer. New frontier seems like they make a decent product; i do not own one but i do own an FMK and i can tell you there is no comparison between that and our lowers. On the FMK if you pinch the magwell hard with your fingers you can distort it inward; even more so in the fire control area; that does not happen with our lowers; they are much more rigid. I do not personally have experience with New Frontiers product but a customer response to a video review of our lower on our facebook page reads:
"I have several New Frontier polymer lowers and my new EP Lowers are so much nicer and better made. Seems like my others are a joke."

With that said there are distinct advantages to go with an 80%. Yes its going to take some work but not without instilling a sense of accomplishment when completed; and our lowers are the easiest and cheapest to complete because our lowers require no jig. In that respect we have a distinct advantage within the 80% market.

Back
Top Bottom