Eastman Gun Show.

You know how they give you that crap to fill out at every Eastman's show? I told the guy no thanks and he kept insisting I take it and shoving it at me. I said very loud "No thank you." He still offered it to me and said I have to give everybody one, please take it. I talk loud anyway and everybody was looking so I took it. Somebody tries to explain about a door prize and I cut him off explaining how I do not want to win a .75 cent China knife. How about a firearm in the raffle? Some more people came around so I went in before I got thrown out. The Shrines did not hit me up which was good cause I was ready to put that door crap raffle in the bucket. This was a few years ago and now I take it and chunk it--first trash can and I hope they are looking.

Seriously, pawn shops have better prices than gunshows or ODT.

Agree 100%

Also, one guy went to the one in Carrollton last year and someone broke into his truck and took what he brought to trade/carry? Either way, the guy lost a firearm while kicking tires inside...

I can find better deals on Gunbroker.com than flea market gun shows!

I’ve been pretty successful purchasing from non table vendors...

Wasr 10/63 and a mag $400
G19 box, docs, 2 mags $325
91/30 $75
Mossy 500 $150
Garand $750

This was at several shows over the years. All of the guys wanted more until they were offered little to nothing on trade or cash...

and then they walked to the car and I pounced...

It can have advantages but you gotta people watch as well.

So, if you don't buy from a Eastman Gun Show, you don't buy from the local gun store, and you don't buy on ODT.......where do you buy? Auctions, neighbors, family, what?

ODT a few times but aside from that. . .

-Buds
-Grabagun
-Gunbroker
-Main interest in local gun stores is used inventory and I seldom find anything I find interesting around here

Back
Top Bottom