Eastman Gun Show.

He died didn't he?

I CANNOT stand Eastman gunshows. Used to be cheap to go in and then look at a bunch of old cool guns. Last one I went to was jerky, coins, stamps, overpriced guns.
I think these when was dead two years before the announcement. That's one man that did not have any personality.
I think they just propped him up must have been some kind of tax write-off.
I never seen that man smile.
It always look like there was somewhere you would rather be.
Probably at the bank counting his money.

Some nice guys at shows. Ive walked by a deal every other show. I go to kill time and fondle stuff not normally in my area. I pay more for a crappy movie and I like guns better.

That said there are a few asz hats there also. I will avoid at least 3 sellers because I refuse to give them a dime.

I go to the RK shows when they come around. Way better than the Eastman show. I’ll go if I’m bored and just want to look. It’s better than going to the movies and supporting Hollyweird.

R.K. Show in town tomorrow... Columbus that is.

$12 to get in... I may swing by as I had to punch in the time clock today

Not trying to be ornery, but I have to make sure I understand.

Most of this thread has had to do with the Eastman Gun Show.
It costs too much to get in.
The cost is for one day only.
The selection of guns is poor. Bad, nothing there anyone should buy.
The price of guns is just way too high, even higher than the local gun store's high prices.
The sellers there are crooks, low life people, who want to rip you off the tell you to get the heck away from them when they realize you are too smart for them.

Sounds like what is said about ODT.
While it doesn't cost much to get in, you do have to act fairly decent to stay on the site.
You can get on every day, which is a good thing
The selection of guns on ODT is not what anyone wants. Just old outdated revolvers, shot out pistols, beat up rifles and too many accessories on tactical rifles.
The prices on ODT are too high, even high than the local gun store's high prices.
The sellers are Craiglisters, flippers, newbies, who will not return PMs, will stand you up on a deal, and will disappear when they realize you are too smart for them.

So, if you don't buy from a Eastman Gun Show, you don't buy from the local gun store, and you don't buy on ODT.......where do you buy? Auctions, neighbors, family, what?

Like I said, not trying to be ornery, just asking?!

Not trying to be ornery, but I have to make sure I understand.

Most of this thread has had to do with the Eastman Gun Show.
It costs too much to get in.
The cost is for one day only.
The selection of guns is poor. Bad, nothing there anyone should buy.
The price of guns is just way too high, even higher than the local gun store's high prices.
The sellers there are crooks, low life people, who want to rip you off the tell you to get the heck away from them when they realize you are too smart for them.

Sounds like what is said about ODT.
While it doesn't cost much to get in, you do have to act fairly decent to stay on the site.
You can get on every day, which is a good thing
The selection of guns on ODT is not what anyone wants. Just old outdated revolvers, shot out pistols, beat up rifles and too many accessories on tactical rifles.
The prices on ODT are too high, even high than the local gun store's high prices.
The sellers are Craiglisters, flippers, newbies, who will not return PMs, will stand you up on a deal, and will disappear when they realize you are too smart for them.

So, if you don't buy from a Eastman Gun Show, you don't buy from the local gun store, and you don't buy on ODT.......where do you buy? Auctions, neighbors, family, what?

Like I said, not trying to be ornery, just asking?!

Why, Gunbroker, of course. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom