Eastman Gun Show.

james357

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
371   0
Reaction score
When will I learn.? Now it's $10 to get in and it says per day. What a jip. I carry guns in to maybe trade or sale to other people.
Dealers there's always ask what do you have?
I've got to where I just ignore him and tell him I don't have anything for sale.
They want to give you half of what your guns worth. Plus they want to Hee-Haw around for about 6-8 10 minutes before they make an offer.
The the prices are more and what you find at a local gun store.
I was looking for a 10 mm Glock 20.
Nothing some of the guys said I think you've already asked is that. They had a Glock 30 and the guy said that's as close as I have and I said that's a 45 man a 29 of 10 he said I know. They had a Ruger 10 mmmm Super RedHawk. $979. Plus tax.
Everybody there wants to trade a nickel they want a dime.
really looking for a reason to get out of the house but my local gun stores the best bet I know them and they give me good deal.
I ask a local gun store if he was ever going to go to the gun show and he said I made enough assholes without going to a gun show.
I have to agree.
Worst selection of any gun show and to top it off Eastman now charges everyday you come to the show.
I guess the next time I go to a gun show it will be the next panic and I have something that I want to sell to get something else that I want.

i will let you guys know how it goes tomorrow.. i just enjoy looking at guns.
this is not aimed at the OP in any way....

i almost always do good trading at shows. i just never go in wanting full pop for my stuff.. i always haggle, that i think is a lost art on the ODT. most guys feel that the price they list is etched in stone. they cant even entertain the idea of an offer. most of the dealers like the art of the deal. they like to haggle.
go in with a fresh outlook and realize its not the ODT. make offers, haggle,dont let your feelings get hurt,and feel free to walk away.
do that and you will do great...

If you're looking for a deal on new guns and ammo, they aren't going to hunt you down, you have to look for them. They are there. The best thing about gunshows is the odd part(s) or magazines that someone has for cell and they will deal or don't know exactly how to price it.

ALL gunshows are suffering now as can be seen by the "As Seen on T.V" **** offered by some vendors. It's gotten so bad that there are vinyl window salesmen set up now. I thought the copper pain bracelet douches were the worst. I was wrong.

Haven't been to a gun show since after Sandy Hook. Too much money to get too little return. I think gun shows are probably going the way of the dodo.

Back
Top Bottom