Eastman Gun Show.

I really like the days at the Perry AG center (Eastman Shows) when you walked in for like 5 bucks and there was gun stuff EVERYWHERE! Very little copper bracelets/toys/stamps/emu oil etc. There were tons of deals to be had. Tables FULL of old milsurps, antique guns, tables of Contender stuff, reloading gear, bullet casting gear etc. There was an older gent there who had a table of old German war militaria that would rival most museums. He had EVERYTHING. Real cool old guy too.

I really like the days at the Perry AG center (Eastman Shows) when you walked in for like 5 bucks and there was gun stuff EVERYWHERE! Very little copper bracelets/toys/stamps/emu oil etc. There were tons of deals to be had. Tables FULL of old milsurps, antique guns, tables of Contender stuff, reloading gear, bullet casting gear etc. There was an older gent there who had a table of old German war militaria that would rival most museums. He had EVERYTHING. Real cool old guy too.

If we are talking about the same guy, and I believe we could be, he still gets out and sets up at the shows occasionally. I saw him last year at the Cobb civic center and he has more WW2 stuff than ever. That was the first time I've seen him in years. I have been seeing him my whole life. Very nice guy. Crazy collection. He knows his stuff and is more than willing to share his expertise. I'll bet we're talking about the same guy. I'm guessing he's close to 80.

The taser salespeople obnoxious.
I used to work gun shows years ago.

They gave me a table one time with a tazer salesman on one side of me and a knife sharpening guy with a big grinder on the other. About 5 minutes in to the first day I was wishing I had a big pair of shooting muffs!

I used to work gun shows years ago.

They gave me a table one time with a tazer salesman on one side of me and a knife sharpening guy with a big grinder on the other. About 5 minutes in to the first day I was wishing I had a big pair of shooting muffs!
Should have bought out the tazer guy's stock and tested a unit on the knife sharpener. No mor e problema!

There was a guy getting pissy a few years ago at the Forest Park show because no one wanted to buy his gel shoe shine kits. That has to be the funniest one. I didn't want his unknown b.s. on my boots.

Should have bought out the tazer guy's stock and tested a unit on the knife sharpener. No mor e problema!
Yeah but then I would’ve gotten kicked out and I wouldn’t have had the honor of meeting and shaking hands with three or four dozen Navy Seals, Green Berets and various other top secret spec op Rambos throughout the day.

Yeah but then I would’ve gotten kicked out and I wouldn’t have had the honor of meeting and shaking hands with three or four dozen Navy Seals, Green Berets and various other top secret spec op Rambos throughout the day.
LOL, before I moved back to Georgia I had absolutely no idea there was a YUGE retired Navy SEAL sniper community in the ATL area. Impressive that they'd all want to live there.

Just post something here about percision rifle shooting, bugging out, and cops in the same thread. They will come out of the woodwork to offer you the "facts".

There was a guy getting pissy a few years ago at the Forest Park show because no one wanted to buy his gel shoe shine kits. That has to be the funniest one. I didn't want his unknown b.s. on my boots.
I remember him, LOL! I remember thinking, "How is this better than KIWI and water?"

Just post something here about percision rifle shooting, bugging out, and cops in the same thread. They will come out of the woodwork to offer you the "facts".
Don't bother with the precision shooting thing though if you ain't putting 5 rounds in a 1/2" hole at 1,900 yards.

Back
Top Bottom