Eastman Gun Show.

Cherokee Gun & Pawn is one of the best and cheapest prices and they trade Fair
Eastman Gun Show 65% we're selling guns the rest or selling everything but guns. I remember the days you could go in and find gun parts and a great variety of grips.
I've actually bought or traded on the ODT 5 times in the past 5 weeks. I've requested no feedback since I already have enough. I met with a guy that had 18 positive and two negative. I ended up looking at his gun and he looked at mine and he said I don't think my wife can rack that automatic so I'll have to pass. Well he knew what it was it was a Smith & Wesson Auto 6906 anyway I didn't go out of my way since I had to go pick up a prescription anyway.
People that have negative reviews have them for a reason and I will not meet anyone with negatives unless they come to me and do 99% of the driver.

I go to about one Eastman show a year, the ones at the Gwinnett Civic Center are nice, good A/C and facilities. I re-up my NRA membership at the time...$20...and get in the show for free. Say what you want about Eastman, he always supported the NRA, and continues to do so after his passing. This is my personal "work-around", feel free to use.

Only show I go to now is the big one in Tulsa in April. Almost anything you can think of. May not be cheap but it's there. Tables are expensive, $175, but man! what a bunch of people attending. I absolutely LOVE that show.

I've found plenty of good deals on the ODT, at gun shows, and yes, definitely pawn shops.

My favorite local pawn shop has so many good deals right now that they could completely wipe out my bank account. On Friday I bought a like new Beretta 92fs compact for $450, and it was by far the worst deal in there. BUT it was the gun I wanted, and still a very fair price. As of Friday they had a like new M&P 2.0 with 5" barrel in fde for $339. They also have a OD G42 for $290...G17 gen 5 for $399, and many more. Don't even get me started on their long guns.

Yesterday on the way to the M&G I met a new ODT'er and bought a Delton AR15 for $400, practically brand new. Not a bad deal.

I enjoy gun shows and don't usually go with anything particular in mind. It gets me out of the house if I'm bored and entertains me for a couple of hours. I usually find something to bring home, even if it is nothing more than ammo cans, a holster, mags, etc. Mostly I just want gun shows to survive. I've enjoyed them all my life and even though they're not what they once were, they are still better than sitting at home pulling my tally wacker.

I've found plenty of good deals on the ODT, at gun shows, and yes, definitely pawn shops.

My favorite local pawn shop has so many good deals right now that they could completely wipe out my bank account. On Friday I bought a like new Beretta 92fs compact for $450, and it was by far the worst deal in there. BUT it was the gun I wanted, and still a very fair price. As of Friday they had a like new M&P 2.0 with 5" barrel in fde for $339. They also have a OD G42 for $290...G17 gen 5 for $399, and many more. Don't even get me started on their long guns.

Yesterday on the way to the M&G I met a new ODT'er and bought a Delton AR15 for $400, practically brand new. Not a bad deal.

I enjoy gun shows and don't usually go with anything particular in mind. It gets me out of the house if I'm bored and entertains me for a couple of hours. I usually find something to bring home, even if it is nothing more than ammo cans, a holster, mags, etc. Mostly I just want gun shows to survive. I've enjoyed them all my life and even though they're not what they once were, they are still better than sitting at home pulling my tally wacker.
You must not be pulling it correctly

You know how they give you that crap to fill out at every Eastman's show? I told the guy no thanks and he kept insisting I take it and shoving it at me. I said very loud "No thank you." He still offered it to me and said I have to give everybody one, please take it. I talk loud anyway and everybody was looking so I took it. Somebody tries to explain about a door prize and I cut him off explaining how I do not want to win a .75 cent China knife. How about a firearm in the raffle? Some more people came around so I went in before I got thrown out. The Shrines did not hit me up which was good cause I was ready to put that door crap raffle in the bucket. This was a few years ago and now I take it and chunk it--first trash can and I hope they are looking.

You were making quite a scene.....just saying.

Back
Top Bottom