Eastman's Gun Show - Dalton

Optimus Prime

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
More Than Meets The Eye
341   0
Reaction score
Has anyone been to the Eastman's gun show in Dalton? I love the one at the Gwinnett Trade Center cause it's enormous. Unfortunately, I went to the one in Rome a few weeks back and it was ridiculously small and cramped...

It is a fairly large venue...prices are usually always retail, there are a few deals to be had out there. I started going again just to see if I can score a reasonable deal and might find something I just can't live without, but came up empty handed the last two times.

Last edited:
i feel done with gunshows.....i can sit at home and order online and including shipping i come out the same or better.

Or buy/sell/trade with you fine folks!!

Im sure its just hard to make money right now by being cheaper for alot of those involved.

i feel done with gunshows.....i can sit at home and order online and including shipping i come out the same or better.

Or buy/sell/trade with you fine folks!!

For the most part, I agree. But with gun shows, I can see parts, feel them, and usually fit them on rifle or rig to see how I like them. And if I like it, I'll buy it wherever it's cheapest and convenient for me, be it from the vendor there or elsewhere.

I've been to the Dalton show several times. Certainly nothing like Gwinnett which is Eastman's flagship show in N. GA. I think it worth attending. I like gun shows unlike so many who put them down. I enjoy seeing what the private individuals walk around with to sell and I enjoy hanging out with fellow gun folks. Matt Eastman is a grouchy old guy, but he has never done anything to me. I have also been a seller at Eastman shows.

I've been to the Dalton show several times. Certainly nothing like Gwinnett which is Eastman's flagship show in N. GA. I think it worth attending. I like gun shows unlike so many who put them down. I enjoy seeing what the private individuals walk around with to sell and I enjoy hanging out with fellow gun folks. Matt Eastman is a grouchy old guy, but he has never done anything to me. I have also been a seller at Eastman shows.

Same here, I've gotten some awesome deals on stuff from other people attending ^_^

Back
Top Bottom