Eastman's Gun Show - Dalton

If nothing else I'll go just to get some hands on time with the things on my "list". Last time I went I pqyed the $8 to get in and ended up buying a 50 cal ammo can. Make sure to wear steel toes because you will het stomped on.

Was at the Rome show, it was slow all weekend. Dalton should be better, but the show in Cartersville coming up in November will blow both out of the water.

Yes I went ... Prices are basically retail .. Lots of gen 3 glocks ... Lots of people carrying around long guns and revolvers .. Ammo prices were a little steep I thought including reloads .. It seemed a lot less busier than the summer show ..
I did walk out with a Keltec PF9 which I've been wanting .. Didnt see any S&W Shield, one dealer said they sold one in 15
minutes of opening

Yes I went ... Prices are basically retail .. Lots of gen 3 glocks ... Lots of people carrying around long guns and revolvers .. Ammo prices were a little steep I thought including reloads .. It seemed a lot less busier than the summer show ..
I did walk out with a Keltec PF9 which I've been wanting .. Didnt see any S&W Shield, one dealer said they sold one in 15
minutes of opening

Did anyone happen to the the huge gun in the middle of the event? It looked similar to a 50 sniper rifle and the guy said it weighed approx 44 pounds. I'm hoping someone knows what type of gun that was. It was for sale for about $3,700. Hoping someone else saw this gun and knows what it is.

last and only time i went to the dalton one, i thought it was going to be huge for some reason

nope, wasnt a fan (i dont like eastman shows anyhow)

Back
Top Bottom