• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

EBT benefits system down across Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.
sWeird you should say that!! I saw one 6 months ago, striking women with a baby in the cart..She was dressed to a T, and wore more jewelry than I could afford in a life time..Paid with a EBT..Then I went through the line behind her, which was a great eye candy for me..When I went out to the truck,, she had just finished loading a pretty new Escalade..Really pissed me off..DD

I obviously shop at the wrong grocery store in town. Which stores do these Escalade driving, steak purchasing freeloaders shop at? I want to witness this first hand.

I am glad you made good decisions during your time of need.

People around here definitely do not. I ain't kidding. I really do see that. And it burns my ass.

When you're feeding a family of 4 on $ 305 a month, steak isn't a choice. LOL!

I can tell you this much, I appreciated the assistance when I had it, but it sure as hell isn't a way to live. I don't know how folks do it on a long term basis.

I obviously shop at the wrong grocery store in town. Which stores do these Escalade driving, steak purchasing freeloaders shop at? I want to witness this first hand.

Wally World East Ellijay at East Highlands shopping center...It is a Circus..Go ahead and make your day, I see it every time I go..DD

When you're feeding a family of 4 on $ 305 a month, steak isn't a choice. LOL!

I can tell you this much, I appreciated the assistance when I had it, but it sure as hell isn't a way to live. I don't know how folks do it on a long term basis.

Were you out to abuse the system or did you have a legitimate need for assistance? It's the abusive ones these folks speak of. The one's who every aspect of their life from food, healthcare, phones, housing is all subsidized by tax dollars and who don't contribute to society except to breed more just like them. Race is not the issue. POS humans is.

They are blaming Xerox...

http://news.yahoo.com/food-stamp-debit-cards-not-working-many-states-195122366.html

LOL!

"That's a problem. There are a lot of families who are not going to be able to feed children because the system is being maintenanced," Colman said. She planned to reach out to local officials. "You don't want children going hungry tonight because of stupidity," she said.

But sloth, worthlessness and the unwillingness to take personal responsibility have nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
Just signed on to ask if y'all were seeing signs on business doors with that news. Noticed 3 places in Byron so far with signs.

Nick T

If they would flip hamburgers they would get paid and have food to eat and still stay under the poverty line to receive assistance........but a majority just wont work

The very well dressed lady w/ the three young children in front of me in line tonight had no problem using her vouchers.
Maybe it is/was a sporadic glitch or has been corrected.

Maybe she had a legitimate need but there is so much abuse of the system you have to wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom